Thursday, July 30, 2009

Power Point and Jabberwocky Design



Power Point:

I think that I've put way too much energy into this power point. i needed a way to communicate with the faculty just how seriously we're taking this production in order to receive respondents. Unfortunately it's taken a large amount of time to get through and I'm not a very good friend of technology.

But whatever. It's done now and I'll never have to see it again.

Masks:

Sent out the sketches i did of the Jabberwocky to Scott. Also developed his costume with Leslie through a series of e-mails. I really like the piper stick that we made for him. Sketches look great. Hope the real thing is twice as cool.

Leslie:

I'm finally starting to get Leslie. I've barely talked to her before the beginning of production. It definitely helps that she gets me info quickly. i hate waiting around for weeks for a response from a designer. I'm looking at you Addam.

Homework:

Abe is the only person who has not responded to me about homework. In fact i can't get him to respond period. I think if i sit him down and talk to him i may be able to fix this problem.
P.S.
These are the rough sketches of the Jabberwocky and his Plague Doctor stick. I plan to post other sketches after i get the permission of the other designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment